Using These Files
These files can be used either in a Macintosh or PC format. All the files can be downloaded directly to your computer by right-clicking and selecting "Save Target As."
- PDF files can be viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader
- TXT files can be viewed and edited with word-processing software such as Microsoft Word or WordPerfect
- TIFF files can be placed using common desktop publishing software such as InDesign, PageMaker or Photoshop
- PPT files can be opened in Microsoft PowerPoint
The materials available on this page have been specifically designed to provide information to your members, employees and customers about U.S. currency to ensure they know how to check the new $100 notes and know they're real.
Each of the files below can be downloaded and used in a number of ways:
- Integrate them with your existing communications tools
- Facilitate training seminars
- Make them visible in common areas
- Include them on your website
Education Resource Kit
Download a ZIP file of the complete Education Resource Kit or download individual items below.
Sample text for a letter you can put on your letterhead and distribute to members, managers and employees, along with an order form for educational materials and fact sheets.
A one-page handout about the new $100 note you can duplicate and distribute.
A 4” x 9” quick reference piece designed for distribution to employees with their paychecks or as an envelope stuffer.
A 678-word article you can publish in whole or in part in your organization’s newsletter or on your website.
A reference guide to the security features on the $100 note and other redesigned denominations of U.S. currency.
Digital images of the front and back of the $100 note, as well as images highlighting the $100 note’s security features, suitable for multiple purposes, including newsletter and website articles about the new note.