Using These Files
These files can be used either in a Macintosh or PC format. All the files can be downloaded directly to your computer by right-clicking and selecting "Save Target As."
- PDF files can be viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader
- TXT files can be viewed and edited with word-processing software such as Microsoft Word or WordPerfect
- TIFF/TIF files can be placed using common desktop publishing software such as InDesign, PageMaker or Photoshop
- PPT files can be opened in Microsoft PowerPoint
The materials available in the Education Resource Kit have been designed to provide information to your members, employees, and customers about redesigned denominations of U.S. currency, with a focus on the new design $100 note.
Download a ZIP file of the complete Education Resource Kit or download individual items below. Each of the materials can be used in a number of ways:
- Integrate them with your existing communications tools
- Facilitate training seminars
- Make them visible in common areas such as break rooms
- Include them on your website
A one-page handout about the redesigned $100 note you can duplicate and distribute.
A 4” x 9” quick reference piece you can distribute to employees or customers.
An article you can publish in whole or in part in your organization's newsletter or on your website.
A reference guide to the security features on the $100 note and other redesigned denominations of U.S. currency.
Images of the front and back of the $100 note, as well as images highlighting the $100 note’s security features, suitable for multiple purposes, including newsletter and website articles about the redesigned note.
A letter containing key facts about the new design $100 note you can distribute to your members, managers, and employees.